Founded in 2005
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. The Laughton Company is not affiliated with ...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Laughton was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- The Laughton has a very small market share in their industry
The Laughton's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Employee Benefitsbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Office Assistant and Account Coordinatorcemail@example.com
Vice President, Employee Benefits, Rhugfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 2005 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance