The Intelligencer in Langhorne, PA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
In 1954, Calkins Newspapers Inc. purchased the Doylestown Intelligencer, which can trace its roots back to a weekly that began publishing in 1804, from Senator Joseph Grundy. Calkins ran The Daily Intelligencer as an afternoon newspaper until the 1970s. It also published a sister paper The Montgomery County Record (later The Record) in the 1980s and 1990s. In July 2017 Calkins Media was bought by GateHouse Media. Today The Intelligencer, which publishes six days a week, covers Central Bucks County, Upper Bucks County and Eastern Montgomery County. Its pages feature stories, photographs and editorials about everything from municipal and community news and crime and court reports to politics, business, human interest, sports and entertainment pieces. The newspaper's main office is located at 333 N. Broad St. in Doylestown.
- The Intelligencer has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Intelligencer was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- The Intelligencer will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect The Intelligencer to Gemini Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4996 similar Publishing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet