The Hull Group
Founded in 1954
The Hull Group gets you the protection you need, without all the confusion or complexity. Our product is peace of mind. Insurance; Solved.
- The Hull Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Hull Group was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
The Hull Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Marketing & Operationsnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager, Business Insurance Servicestemail@example.com
Insurance Services Vice President, Businesscfirstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance Services Vice President, Businesskemail@example.com
Vice President, Personal Insurancemfirstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager, Personal Insurance Servicesmemail@example.com
Senior VP, Acting, Business Insurance Servicesbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Manager, Personal Insurance Servicesoemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager, Hons, Caib, Business Insurance Servicesmemail@example.com
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representativekfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The Hull Group
- Category: Insurance
- Industry: Insurance Agency
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Insurance Agency in Toronto Mid-size Insurance Agency in Toronto Insurance in Toronto Small Insurance in Toronto Mid-size Insurance in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Insurance in Ontario Small Insurance in Ontario Mid-size Insurance in Ontario Small Insurance Agency in Ontario Mid-size Insurance Agency in Ontario
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
By Industry Insurance Agency Small Insurance Agency Mid-size Insurance Agency Insurance and Insurance Agency
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1954 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hull Group's headquarters are located at 220 Bay St, Ste 600 Toronto, Ontario M5J 2W4.
The Hull Group's official website is thehullgroup.com
The Hull Group's annual revenue is $5.8 M.
The Hull Group's SIC: 6411; 641
The Hull Group's NAICS: 524; 5242.
The Hull Group has 23 employees
The Hull Group is in the industry of Insurance.