The Everson Law Firm
Founded in 1916
Experienced, passionate attorneys practicing family law, criminal defense, and civil litigation. Proudly serving Greater Green Bay for over 100 years. Call Everson Law Firm for a case evaluation, today.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- The Everson Law Firm has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since The Everson Law Firm was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
The Everson Law Firm's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average