The Events Calendar in Minneapolis, MN
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThe Events Calendar
Event management made easy. Our popular calendar and ticketing plugins both offer a ton of features right out of the box, absolutely free. Get professional-level quality backed by a team you can trust. And when you need advanced features and functi...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- The Events Calendar has a very small market share in their industry
- Since The Events Calendar was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect The Events Calendar to First Analysis to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
The Events Calendar
Business Services General; Retail General; Publishing; Business Services; Media & Internet; Retail