The Dr. Oz Show in New York City, NY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThe Dr. Oz Show
Dr. Oz is host of the Daytime Emmy Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show, and won a Daytime Emmy Award for Best Informative Talk Show host two years in a row in 2010 and 2011. Dr. Oz is also a Professor of Surgery at Columbia University.
- The Dr. Oz Show has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since The Dr. Oz Show was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Flexpoint Ford LLC
Kona Equity can help connect The Dr. Oz Show to Flexpoint Ford LLC to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 999 similar Television station companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
The Dr. Oz Show
Film/Video Production & Services; Broadcasting; Media & Internet