The Canada Media Fund
Founded in 2010
The Canada Media Fund is a public-private partnership founded on April 1, 2010 by the Department of Canadian Heritage and the Canadian cable industry.
- The Canada Media Fund has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since The Canada Media Fund was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
The Canada Media Fund's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Programs & Business Developmentnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Analytics Director, Mediaremail@example.com
Business Affairs & Certification Project Coordinatorffirstname.lastname@example.org
Interim Director, Communicationssemail@example.com
Vice President Admin and Corporate Servicessfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, English Contentmemail@example.com
Strategic, Equity & Inclusion Leadtfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Programs & Policyremail@example.com
Manager, Program Reportingsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Strategy Officerkemail@example.com
Director, Inclusion & Growthjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Communicationsaemail@example.com
Director, Finance & Administrationsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Research, Digital Intelligence Acceleratorsjemail@example.com
President & Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The Canada Media Fund
- Category: Media production
- Industry: Non-Profit Organization
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 518; 51
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Non-Profit Organization in Toronto Mid-size Non-Profit Organization in Toronto Media production in Toronto Small Media production in Toronto Mid-size Media production in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Media production in Ontario Small Media production in Ontario Mid-size Media production in Ontario Small Non-Profit Organization in Ontario Mid-size Non-Profit Organization in Ontario
By Category Media production Small Media production Mid-size Media production
By Industry Non-Profit Organization Small Non-Profit Organization Mid-size Non-Profit Organization Media production and Non-Profit Organization
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2010 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 518 NAICS: 51 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
The Canada Media Fund's headquarters are located at 4-50 Wellington St East Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C8.
The Canada Media Fund's official website is cmf-fmc.ca
The Canada Media Fund's annual revenue is $4.7 M.
The Canada Media Fund's SIC: 737; 73
The Canada Media Fund's NAICS: 518; 51.
The Canada Media Fund has 22 employees
The Canada Media Fund is in the industry of Media production.