The Breakers Hotel is a landmark in Spring Lake, one of the top Jersey Shore exclusive communities. A perfect year-round get-away destination in NJ.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- The Breakers has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
The Breakers's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect The Breakers to Summit Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.