Founded in 1984
Connect Music Licensing administers licences in Canada for the reproduction of sound recordings, and the reproduction and broadcast of music videos on behalf of the copyright owners (usually the record companies). A licence from Connect Music Licensin...
- The AVLA has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The AVLA was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
The AVLA's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Risk Management Analyst Management At Avla Head of Operational Riskcemail@example.com
Strategy Development Senior Analystafirstname.lastname@example.org
Head Of Commercial Operationsaemail@example.com
Director, Legal & Business Affairssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Marketing Analystbemail@example.com
Manager, Member Relationssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Analista De Operaciones - Datosfemail@example.com
Senior Marketing Analystdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Managertemail@example.com
Asistente De Análisis Y TIafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The AVLA
- Industry: Architect
- SIC: 7929; 792
- NAICS: 713; 71
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Architect in Toronto Mid-size Architect in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Architect in Ontario Mid-size Architect in Ontario
By Industry Architect Small Architect Mid-size Architect
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1984 SIC: 7929 SIC: 792 NAICS: 713 NAICS: 71 #Music & Music Related Services #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
The AVLA's headquarters are located at 85 Mowat Ave Toronto, Ontario M6K 3E3.
The AVLA's official website is connectmusic.ca
The AVLA's annual revenue is $5.1 M.
The AVLA's SIC: 7929; 792
The AVLA's NAICS: 713; 71.
The AVLA has 27 employees