Founded in 1979
With 40 years of experience, Telecor is an established international provider of quality communication products and systems. Learn more
- Telecor has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Telecor was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Telecor's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
TII and XL Technical Supportsemail@example.com
Desarrollador De Software Séniorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting and Administrationmemail@example.com
Quality Assurance Analystafirstname.lastname@example.org
eSeries and TII-XL and NC3 Technical Supportremail@example.com
Chief Operating Officerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Training Specialistsemail@example.com
Regional Manager, Nedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Manager, Northeastdemail@example.com
National Sales Managerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Special System Engineerpemail@example.com
The Department of Satellite Communication & Broadcasting Headsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Manager (North)email@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2A1
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Telecor
- Industry: Telecommunications Contractor
- SIC: 48; 489
- NAICS: 3342; 517919
See similar companies
By City Mississauga Small Telecommunications Contractor in Mississauga Mid-size Telecommunications Contractor in Mississauga
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Telecommunications Contractor in Ontario Mid-size Telecommunications Contractor in Ontario
By Industry Telecommunications Contractor Small Telecommunications Contractor Mid-size Telecommunications Contractor
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1979 SIC: 48 SIC: 489 NAICS: 3342 NAICS: 517919 #Telecommunications General #Telecommunications
Frequently Asked Questions
Telecor's headquarters are located at 6205 Kestrel Rd Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2A1.
Telecor's official website is telecor.com
Telecor's annual revenue is $23.4 M.
Telecor's SIC: 48; 489
Telecor's NAICS: 3342; 517919.
Telecor has 96 employees