Tech Travel in St. Petersburg, FL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
TechTravel.com has properties from Clearwater Beach to Tierra Verde, the Bahamas, and in 2021 will begin expanding operations thru out the state of Florida and beyond.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Tech Travel was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Tech Travel has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Tech Travel to Claritas Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 1726 similar Vacation Home Rental Agency companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Travel Agencies & Services; Consumer Services
Vacation Home Rental Agency