Tecdia Co. Ltd
Founded in 1976
Tecdia designs and manufactures machines for both scribing and breaking semiconductor wafers. These include manual operated, semi-automatic, and fully automatic models with various feature options. We also produce wafer bonders and other products. Our equipment is designed with an eye to high rigidity and productivity. nitially produced for the Japanese semiconductor industry, we later expanded into other Asian semiconductor producer markets, and are continuing our growth to serve customers worldwide. ur mission is to provide global access to equipment made to meet the innovation and high quality demands of our Japanese customers. By serving a more diverse market we are enriching our know-how and will continue to contribute to the technological advance of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Tecdia Co. Ltd has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Tecdia Co. Ltd was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Tecdia Co. Ltd's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Wholesale Small Wholesale Mid-size Wholesale
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1976