Founded in 1968
Located in beautiful downtown Saskatoon, TCU Place offers a creative and inspirational environment that can only be found in a world-class convention centre.
- TCU Place has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since TCU Place was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
TCU Place's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services Representativelemail@example.com
Director, Community Engagementkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Client Service Associatekemail@example.com
Box Office Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Consultantcemail@example.com
Director, Sales & Marketingtfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager, Theatergemail@example.com
Human Resources Consultantrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Experience Managertemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 0C8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: TCU Place
- Category: Leisure travel tourism
- Industry: Auditorium
- SIC: 7011; 701
- NAICS: 721; 72
See similar companies
By City Saskatoon Small Auditorium in Saskatoon Mid-size Auditorium in Saskatoon Leisure, travel & tourism in Saskatoon Small Leisure, travel & tourism in Saskatoon Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism in Saskatoon
By State Saskatchewan Small companies in Saskatchewan Leisure, travel & tourism in Saskatchewan Small Leisure, travel & tourism in Saskatchewan Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism in Saskatchewan Small Auditorium in Saskatchewan Mid-size Auditorium in Saskatchewan
By Category Leisure, travel & tourism Small Leisure, travel & tourism Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism
By Industry Auditorium Small Auditorium Mid-size Auditorium Leisure, travel & tourism and Auditorium
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1968 SIC: 7011 SIC: 701 NAICS: 721 NAICS: 72 #Lodging & Resorts #Hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions
TCU Place's headquarters are located at 35 22 St E Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 0C8.
TCU Place's official website is tcuplace.com
TCU Place's annual revenue is $6.8 M.
TCU Place's SIC: 7011; 701
TCU Place's NAICS: 721; 72.
TCU Place has 26 employees
TCU Place is in the industry of Leisure travel tourism.