Founded in 2008
Swift Industries is a five-person bicycle pannier company in Seattle, Washington. We design and hand-make bicycle bags and accessories from the very first snip to the very last bolt. We love bicycles, relish adventure, and have deep admiration for high quality handcrafts. Swift Industries is the perfect business for us to fuse all three. In 2008 Swift Industries was born. Fueled by a love for creating and building, and longing to participate in an economy founded in local handcraft, we embarked. Bicycle touring is a large part of our lives. We delight in the notion of self-propelled travel, and have spent months over the years taking to the open road. Before a tour around the Olympic Peninsula we started mulling over new bag designs, and within months found ourselves drafting and redrafting the first patterns. With our basement as our workshop and Cascadia as our playground, Swift Industries was born. We strive to make really amazing bags, keep things small, and grow ever so slowly. Ultimately, our company is imbued by the sensibilities of bicycle touring: Trust that you're capable of going the distance Let the experience fuel your creativity Have a plan, and plan not to stick with it Enjoy your encounters with the people you meet along the way Move steadily and with purpose Heighten your sense of place Find inspiration in the little things Get lost every once in a while Be aware of the impact that you make We see our company as a celebration of culture and an ode to the bicycle itself. We gain endless inspiration from the people deliberately welding their own steel tubing, or hand fabricating headset badges; the kind who rise at 5:20am on a winter's day to ride with friends, and those who make the open road their temporary homes.
- Swift Industries has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Swift Industries was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Swift Industries's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor