SurfWatch Labs Inc
Founded in 2013
SurfWatch Labs (formerly HackSurfer) delivers cyber risk intelligence solutions that help organizations understand and act on their cyber risk.
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- SurfWatch Labs Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Since SurfWatch Labs Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
SurfWatch Labs Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Page views per visitor