Founded in 1995
Proudly committed to caring for our communities, our employees continue to provide essential home heating oil and commercial fuel deliveries throughout the regions of NS that we serve. Staff are well trained and equipped to follow social distancing pra...
- Superline Fuels has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Superline Fuels was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Superline Fuels's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availablejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Heating Equipment Salesdemail@example.com
Vice President and General Managerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Fuels Shift Managerpemail@example.com
Business Development Managerafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 2X8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Superline Fuels
- Industry: Heating Oil Supplier
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 22
See similar companies
By City Halifax Small Heating Oil Supplier in Halifax Mid-size Heating Oil Supplier in Halifax
By State Nova Scotia Small companies in Nova Scotia Small Heating Oil Supplier in Nova Scotia Mid-size Heating Oil Supplier in Nova Scotia
By Industry Heating Oil Supplier Small Heating Oil Supplier Mid-size Heating Oil Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1995 SIC: 49 NAICS: 221 NAICS: 22 #Electricity, Oil & Gas #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Superline Fuels's headquarters are located at 3451 Barrington St Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 2X8.
Superline Fuels's official website is superlinefuels.ca
Superline Fuels's annual revenue is $17.6 M.
Superline Fuels's SIC: 49
Superline Fuels's NAICS: 221; 22.
Superline Fuels has 64 employees