Founded in 2015
Green Mountain CBD is now Sunsoil. Although our name has changed, we still offer the same high quality, full spectrum CBD oil from organic certified hemp grown and made on our Vermont Farm.
- Sunsoil has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Sunsoil was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Sunsoil's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Sunsoil to Silas Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 36171 similar Corporate office companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.