Sunshine Academy in Brookline, MA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
At Sunshine Academy, we are committed to excellence through careful attention to all aspects of children's development and education. We understand that children learn more in the first five years of life than at any other time and that families are children's first teachers. We strive to work together with families to understand each child's learning style, interests and abilities. We provide a caring, supportive environment that challenges each child to develop at his or her own pace in all aspects of development - social, emotional, cognitive and physical - and that involves families in shaping the program.
- Sunshine Academy has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Sunshine Academy was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Sunshine Academy to Gemini Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 499 similar Primary/secondary education companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now