Sun Capital Management, LLC is an investment firm that specializes in portfolio diversification. We provide investors access to over 200 professionally managed programs that have the potential to capitalize on a variety of market conditions. We work side-by-side with our clients to customize an investment portfolio that best suits your goals and risk tolerance. In today's investment world the most valuable commodity is information. For that reason, we invest heavily in researching and monitoring different managed futures programs and sharing that information with our client base. We believe this is what differentiates us as managed futures specialists and keeps our clients at the forefront of developments within this sector of alternative investments. Through its brokerage affiliations, Sun Capital Management's clients execute their orders utilizing a regulated Futures Commission Merchant (FCM). We assist individuals, families, endowments, foundations and other institutional clients with all aspects of the managed futures space including CTA selection and portfolio integration. At Sun Capital Management our focus is to create a portfolio that best suits today's market conditions and tomorrows qualm's.
- suncapitalinvestment.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
suncapitalinvestment.com's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerjemail@example.com
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average