Suburban South Veterinary Hospital
Suburban South Veterinary Hospital understands the unique relationship between you and your pet. We treat our own pets like royalty and will roll out the red carpet for yours, too.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Suburban South Veterinary Hospital has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Suburban South Veterinary Hospital's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.