Suburban Capital in Virginia Beach, VA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Suburban Capital is a privately held real estate company headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The company was founded in 2000 with a focus on the owner-operator investment model. Suburban Capital owns and operates over 2,500,000 square f...
- Suburban Capital has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Suburban Capital was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Suburban Capital to Serent Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 36171 similar Corporate Office companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now