Founded in 2011
StreamScape is a technology for agile data preparation and real-time analysis that offers powerful query and schema-on-read capabilities, allowing users to aggregate any data on-demand without creating additional copies.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- streamscape.com has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since streamscape.com was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
streamscape.com's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 5182; 51
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
streamscape.com's headquarters are located at 79 Madison Ave. New York City, NY 10016.
streamscape.com's official website is streamscape.com
streamscape.com's annual revenue is $4.5 M.
streamscape.com's SIC: 737; 73
streamscape.com's NAICS: 5182; 51.
streamscape.com has 23 employees
streamscape.com is in the industry of Computer software.