Stonefire in Toronto, Ontario
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Its all about authenticity, its about being worldly, and its about family. Sam Ajmera along with his sons, Ojus and Tejus, have been in the bakery business for over 40 years. With their passion for food and providing great eating experiences, th...
- Stonefire has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Stonefire was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Stonefire to Edison Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4489 similar Italian Restaurant companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now