Split Second Basketball
Founded in 2010
Vancouver's premier basketball training for youth. Building COMPETENCE, CONFIDENCE and CHARACTER. Year round Basketball camps, leagues, skills & tournaments
- Split Second Basketball has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Split Second Basketball was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Split Second Basketball's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Youth Basketball Head Coachlemail@example.com
Regional Program Director & Instructornfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z 4N4
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Split Second Basketball
- Industry: Basketball Club
- SIC: 82; 824
- NAICS: 611; 61
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Basketball Club in Vancouver Mid-size Basketball Club in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Basketball Club in British Columbia Mid-size Basketball Club in British Columbia
By Industry Basketball Club Small Basketball Club Mid-size Basketball Club
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2010 SIC: 82 SIC: 824 NAICS: 611 NAICS: 61 #Training #Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Split Second Basketball's headquarters are located at 3120 Promenade Mews Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z 4N4.
Split Second Basketball's official website is splitsecondbasketball.com
Split Second Basketball's annual revenue is $3.1 M.
Split Second Basketball's SIC: 82; 824
Split Second Basketball's NAICS: 611; 61.
Split Second Basketball has 15 employees