Founded in 2003
Introducing Sparkrock 365 ERP accounting software, changing the game for online accounting software for nonprofits. We're dedicated to helping social impact organizations digitally transform, giving them the tools and opportunities the commercial secto...
- Sparkrock has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Sparkrock was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Sparkrock's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Finance & Operationstemail@example.com
Vice President, Marketingrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance Specialistremail@example.com
Senior Finance Application Consultantcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Professional Servicesdemail@example.com
Executive VP, Sales & Marketingjfirstname.lastname@example.org
HR Payroll Analystnemail@example.com
Product Manager, NAVtfirstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Proposal Managermemail@example.com
Director, People, Performance, Culturebfirstname.lastname@example.org
Channel Sales Managerremail@example.com
Vice President, Customer Supportgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Technology Officerjemail@example.com
Junior IT Analystnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Team Lead, Project Management Officeaemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Sparkrock
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 511; 813
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Software Company in Toronto Mid-size Software Company in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Software Company in Ontario Mid-size Software Company in Ontario
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2003 SIC: 73 SIC: 737 NAICS: 511 NAICS: 813 #Software Development & Design #Software #Consumer Services General #Consumer Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Sparkrock's headquarters are located at 122 Judge Rd Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5B7.
Sparkrock's official website is sparkrock.com
Sparkrock's annual revenue is $15.8 M.
Sparkrock's SIC: 73; 737
Sparkrock's NAICS: 511; 813.
Sparkrock has 75 employees