South Wilton Veterinary Group
South Wilton Veterinary Group provides exceptional veterinary care to cats, dogs and exotic pets in Fairfield County and surrounding area of Connecticut.
- South Wilton Veterinary Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
South Wilton Veterinary Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Medical Director, Cojemail@example.com
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Veterinary Small Veterinary Mid-size Veterinary
Firmographic data G Score of 3 SIC: 074 SIC: 07 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5419 #Veterinary Care #Consumer Services