Soundsphere in Stratford, CT
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Manufacturing excellence in the audio industry. Shop both residential and commercial speakers and amps online from any of our brands: SoundTube, Soundsphere, SolidDrive, PhaseTech, and Induction Dynamics.
- Soundsphere has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Soundsphere was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
BV Investment Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Soundsphere to BV Investment Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3906 similar Electrical/electronic manufacturing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Consumer Electronics; Consumer Goods; Manufacturing