Solpak Packaging Solutions
Founded in 2005
Dcouvrez pourquoi Solpak est le leader en solution d'emballage et du prt--servir.
- Solpak Packaging Solutions has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Solpak Packaging Solutions was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Solpak Packaging Solutions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Solpak Packaging Solutions to Edison Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2179 similar Packaging and containers companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.