Society Hill Towers
Founded in 1975
These three 32-story buildings are situated on five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, on South Second Street between Walnut and Spruce Streets, overlooking Penn's Landing and the Delaware River.
- Society Hill Towers has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Society Hill Towers was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Society Hill Towers's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Condominium Small Condominium Mid-size Condominium
Firmographic data G Score of 3 Founded in 1975 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate