Sletten , Inc.
Founded in 1960
Rudolph and Sletten, Inc. is one of the leading general contracting firms on the West Coast. Visit our website to learn more and contact us.
- Sletten , Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Sletten , Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Sletten , Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Pre-Construction Executivedemail@example.com
Vice President Projexehfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President & General Counselmemail@example.com
Senior VP, Operations (Southern California)firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Business Developmentdemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1960 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction