S.L. Home Fashions Inc
Founded in 2002
S. L. Home Fashions strives to keep customer satisfaction high and to maintain a high level of customer service. We distribute our merchandise in the greater Los Angeles area, as well as in the majority of states within the United States and Mexico. S. L. Home Fashions has an office in China that keeps developing new items and products for the U.S. market, making our company a leader in a highly competitive market.
- S.L. Home Fashions Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since S.L. Home Fashions Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
S.L. Home Fashions Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officerlemail@example.com
Vice President, Salesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Product Development Buyereemail@example.com
Supply Chain Operationsofirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor