Founded in 1994
SkyLink Express is Canada's largest regional air cargo operator specializing in courier feeder operations and time-sensitive air cargo charters throughout North America. Our all-cargo fleet of C208B + B1900C aircraft, coast-to-coast facilities and dedicated team of air cargo professionals are available to serve your air cargo needs 24/7.
- SkyLink Express has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since SkyLink Express was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
SkyLink Express's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Aircraft Maintenance Engineerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
AME M Apprenticekemail@example.com
Director, Commercial Operationstfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
YVR Senior Base Engineerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1A3
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: SkyLink Express
- Category: Airlines aviation
- Industry: Airline
- SIC: 45
- NAICS: 48; 481
See similar companies
By City Richmond Small Airline in Richmond Mid-size Airline in Richmond Airlines aviation in Richmond Small Airlines aviation in Richmond Mid-size Airlines aviation in Richmond
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Airlines aviation in British Columbia Small Airlines aviation in British Columbia Mid-size Airlines aviation in British Columbia Small Airline in British Columbia Mid-size Airline in British Columbia
By Category Airlines aviation Small Airlines aviation Mid-size Airlines aviation
By Industry Airline Small Airline Mid-size Airline Airlines aviation and Airline
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1994 SIC: 45 NAICS: 48 NAICS: 481 #Airlines, Airports & Air Services #Transportation
Frequently Asked Questions
SkyLink Express's headquarters are located at 4380 Agar Dr Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1A3.
SkyLink Express's official website is skylinkexpress.com
SkyLink Express's annual revenue is $51.5 M.
SkyLink Express's SIC: 45
SkyLink Express's NAICS: 48; 481.
SkyLink Express has 163 employees
SkyLink Express is in the industry of Airlines aviation.