Founded in 2001
SkyFire Energy is Western Canada's leading solar installer for residential & commercial systems. Harness the money-saving benefits of the sun.
- SkyFire Energy has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since SkyFire Energy was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
SkyFire Energy's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Bryce Hayes Solar Specialist and Employee Ownerffirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Salesgemail@example.com
Electrical Apprentice and Writerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Special Projects Director, Procurementpemail@example.com
Solar PV Installerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Financekemail@example.com
Director, Commercial Utility Scale Epc Salesrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Journeyman Electrician and Crew Lead and Employee Ownermemail@example.com
Project Manager, O&Mdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Partner and the Vice President Operationslemail@example.com
Supervisor, Field Serviceafirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Brand & Community Engagementvemail@example.com
Sales Manager, Residentialbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Ciaran Cotter Design Specialistnemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Marketing & Culturenemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: SkyFire Energy
- Category: Renewables environment
- Industry: Solar Energy Equipment Supplier
- SIC: 1311; 131
- NAICS: 21; 211
See similar companies
By City Calgary Small Solar Energy Equipment Supplier in Calgary Mid-size Solar Energy Equipment Supplier in Calgary Renewables environment in Calgary Small Renewables environment in Calgary Mid-size Renewables environment in Calgary
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Renewables environment in Alberta Small Renewables environment in Alberta Mid-size Renewables environment in Alberta Small Solar Energy Equipment Supplier in Alberta Mid-size Solar Energy Equipment Supplier in Alberta
By Category Renewables environment Small Renewables environment Mid-size Renewables environment
By Industry Solar Energy Equipment Supplier Small Solar Energy Equipment Supplier Mid-size Solar Energy Equipment Supplier Renewables environment and Solar Energy Equipment Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2001 SIC: 1311 SIC: 131 NAICS: 21 NAICS: 211 #Electricity, Oil & Gas #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment #Petrochemicals #Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Glass & Gases #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
SkyFire Energy's headquarters are located at 4038A - 7th St SE Calgary, Alberta T2G 2Y8.
SkyFire Energy's official website is skyfireenergy.com
SkyFire Energy's annual revenue is $6.0 M.
SkyFire Energy's SIC: 1311; 131
SkyFire Energy's NAICS: 21; 211.
SkyFire Energy has 27 employees
SkyFire Energy is in the industry of Renewables environment.