Founded in 1971
Sims Steel Corporation was founded in 1978. The company's line of business includes manufacturing miscellaneous structural metal work products, such as metal plaster bases, fabricated bar joists, and concrete reinforcing bars.
- SIMS STEEL has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since SIMS STEEL was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
SIMS STEEL's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 33
- NAICS: 332; 3323
See similar companies
By Category Mining metals Small Mining metals Mid-size Mining metals
By Industry Welder Small Welder Mid-size Welder Mining metals and Welder
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1971 SIC: 33 NAICS: 332 NAICS: 3323 #Metals & Minerals #Metals & Mining