Founded in 1935
Dcouvrez comment augmenter votre capacit de chargement grce nos systmes de suspension et de direction sur mesure pour camions lourds.
- Simard Suspensions has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Simard Suspensions was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Simard Suspensions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Executive Officerdemail@example.com
Adjointe Aux Ressources Humaineskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Conseillère En recrutement-Attraction De Talentspemail@example.com
Conseiller Sénior à L'Amélioration Continue and Continous Improvement Senior Advisersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Cpi Research and Developmentaemail@example.com
Chargé De Projetcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Superviseur Expéditions Réceptionskemail@example.com
Welder and Mechanicéfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 3714; 371
- NAICS: 42; 33
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1935 SIC: 3714 SIC: 371 NAICS: 42 NAICS: 33 #Motor Vehicle Parts #Manufacturing