ShopTronics.com is your source for the best electronics online. We back your purchase with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Lightning Fast Shipping and a full manufacturers Direct Warranty. ShopTronics is dedicated to providing our customers with ...
- ShopTronics has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since ShopTronics was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
ShopTronics's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect ShopTronics to Kinderhook Industries to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 16889 similar Retail companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.