Sense Labs Inc
Founded in 1999
Sense let's you see what's happening at home in real-time. Did you leave the oven on? Did your kids got home from school ok? How much energy is your dryer using? No smart home needed -- just a small box installed in your electric panel and ou...
- Sense Labs Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Sense Labs Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Sense Labs Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Commodity Planning Specialistmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Operationskemail@example.com
Director, Communications & Earned Mediacfirstname.lastname@example.org
Data Scientist & Internmemail@example.com
Vice President, Technologygfirstname.lastname@example.org
Software Development Engineersemail@example.com
Chief Financial Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Energy Servicescemail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Strategic Partnershipsgemail@example.com
Vice President, Business Developmentsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Information Technologysemail@example.com
Vice President, Operationscfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Engineering & Co-Founderremail@example.com
Director, Customer Successafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Channel Marketingkemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Consumer Product Managerhemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Sense Labs Inc's headquarters are located at 485 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02139.
Sense Labs Inc's official website is sense.com
Sense Labs Inc's annual revenue is $479.0 K.
Sense Labs Inc's SIC: 73; 737
Sense Labs Inc's NAICS: 541511; 541.
Sense Labs Inc has 1 employees
Sense Labs Inc is in the industry of Telecommunications.