Founded in 2001
This is an example page. Its different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say som...
- SECURITIES GROUP has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since SECURITIES GROUP was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
SECURITIES GROUP's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Assistant VP, Roy John Information Technologypemail@example.com
Head of Settlementcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant VP, Operationsmemail@example.com
Healthcare Development Consultantrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Adviser To The Chairmaniemail@example.com
Managing Director, Principalbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Risk, Compliance & Anti-Money Launderingaemail@example.com
Principal and Senior Vice Presidentnfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: SECURITIES GROUP
- Category: Financial services
- Industry: Consultant
- NAICS: 523; 52311
See similar companies
By City Memphis Small Consultant in Memphis Mid-size Consultant in Memphis Financial services in Memphis Small Financial services in Memphis Mid-size Financial services in Memphis
By State TN Small companies in TN Financial services in TN Small Financial services in TN Mid-size Financial services in TN Small Consultant in TN Mid-size Consultant in TN
By Category Financial services Small Financial services Mid-size Financial services
By Industry Consultant Small Consultant Mid-size Consultant Financial services and Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2001 NAICS: 523 NAICS: 52311
Frequently Asked Questions
SECURITIES GROUP's headquarters are located at 6465 N Quail Hollow Rd, Ste 400 Memphis, TN 38120.
SECURITIES GROUP's official website is thesecuritiesgroup.com
SECURITIES GROUP's annual revenue is $4.3 M.
SECURITIES GROUP's NAICS: 523; 52311.
SECURITIES GROUP has 19 employees
SECURITIES GROUP is in the industry of Financial services.