Seal Press in Lebanon, IN
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Seal Press is an imprint of Hachette Book Group, publishing feminist books that inspire and challenge readers, that build bridges in divisive times, and help us see the world in a new light.
- Seal Press has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Seal Press was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect Seal Press to H.I.G. Capital Management to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 100 similar Screen printing supply store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Publishing; Media & Internet
Screen printing supply store