Founded in 1988
Score Energy Products Inc. manufactures Score valves in Alberta, Canada. Score valves are built to exacting standards; exciting new designs have increased the opportunities for using the Score design. Score Energy builds the valves in sizes 3" to 96" ANSI, 3" to 84" in 300 ANSI and 3" to 42" in 600 ANSI classes. A large size range is stocked in three standard designs of CF8M and WCB construction: plain wafer, lugged wafer and double flanged style. Many optional features are available. Designing valves for unique and sensitive applications is the Score team's forte and we can build custom speciality valves where required. Score Energy manufactures the Score valve under a quality control program registered to ISO 9001 and is approved by all Canadian Provincial Boiler Branches.
- Score Valves has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Score Valves was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Score Valves's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & General Managerdemail@example.com
Technical Inside Sales Representativetfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Inside Sales Leadremail@example.com
Shipping and Receiving Specialistcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager (North America)email@example.com
Manager, Quality Assurance & QCafirstname.lastname@example.org
Valve Technician Apprenticedemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Score Valves
- Category: Oil energy
- Industry: Industrial Equipment Supplier
- SIC: 35
- NAICS: 33291; 332911
See similar companies
By City Edmonton Small Industrial Equipment Supplier in Edmonton Mid-size Industrial Equipment Supplier in Edmonton Oil & Energy in Edmonton Small Oil & Energy in Edmonton Mid-size Oil & Energy in Edmonton
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Oil & Energy in Alberta Small Oil & Energy in Alberta Mid-size Oil & Energy in Alberta Small Industrial Equipment Supplier in Alberta Mid-size Industrial Equipment Supplier in Alberta
By Category Oil & Energy Small Oil & Energy Mid-size Oil & Energy
By Industry Industrial Equipment Supplier Small Industrial Equipment Supplier Mid-size Industrial Equipment Supplier Oil & Energy and Industrial Equipment Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1988 SIC: 35 NAICS: 33291 NAICS: 332911 #Industrial Machinery & Equipment #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Score Valves's headquarters are located at 9821 41 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta T6E 0A2.
Score Valves's official website is scorevalves.com
Score Valves's annual revenue is $4.4 M.
Score Valves's SIC: 35
Score Valves's NAICS: 33291; 332911.
Score Valves has 22 employees
Score Valves is in the industry of Oil energy.