Score Sports Center
Score Sports Center offers additional ZONE peak performance training memberships in addition to our main memberships. Score Sports Center also offers dual membership capabilities with sister facility Score Tennis & Fitness in Countryside, IL. We are now offering Charter Memberships for the first 500 members: Charter Membership Benefits: Preferred pricing for first 500 members 30 days of free ZONE training 2 times a week Complimentary guest passes Complimentary 15-minute massage Complimentary $20 gift card to SSC Caf Exclusive Charter Member gift bag with goodies
- There are no known strengths for Score Sports Center
- Score Sports Center has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Score Sports Center's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Score Sports Center to Summit Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4187 similar Recreational facilities and services companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.