Schuster Family Law
Founded in 1975
Schuster Family Law, located in downtown Madison, Wisconsin. The firm was established in 1975 by John P. "Jack" Schuster after graduating from the University of Wisconsin Law School. Our firm specializes in family law, dispute resolution and representa...
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Schuster Family Law has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Schuster Family Law was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Schuster Family Law's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
At Law Attorneylfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Schuster Family Law
- Industry: Law Firm
- SIC: 8111; 811
- NAICS: 541; 5411
See similar companies
By Industry Law Firm Small Law Firm Mid-size Law Firm
Firmographic data G Score of 2 Founded in 1975 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services