Founded in 2005
Real estate information for the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. You'll find MLS searches, home evaluations and more.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Sara Cramer has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since Sara Cramer was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Sara Cramer's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 3 Founded in 2005 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate