Santa Cruz Bicycles LLC
Founded in 1993
Santa Cruz Bicycles was founded in 1993 in a space the size of a single car garage in the Seabright Cannery, in Santa Cruz California. Our first bike, the Tazmon, was a single pivot dual suspension bike that rattled established sensibilities and helped define our then- ethos of "simply advanced. That bike was the cornerstone for a brand that was founded on the notion of doing things our own way in order to build the best. We have been rattling sensibilities ever since. We now manufacture 16 models of mountain bike which includes a full women's Juliana range. Made from either carbon fiber or aluminum, we cover everything from hardtails to 8.5" travel downhill machines. We offer two suspension technologies; efficient single-pivot designs on certain aluminium bikes, and our advanced VPP (Virtual Pivot Point) technology on all high end models. VPP bikes are available with a wide range of component and suspension options to choose from, each hand-assembled to order in our California factory. Every one of our bikes is the distillation of our desire to ride and build the highest performance mountain bikes in the world. No more, no less. We could get all touchy feely here and talk about how we are committed and impassioned riders, and how we love bikes so much that it somehow elevates us into something unique, but that's kind of common fodder for these "about" tabs on bike company websites. EVERYONE working in this industry should be committed and impassioned. It takes that kind of commitment to try and build the perfect bike. Still, we think we chase that vision harder, smarter and sometimes a bit weirder than the others.
- Santa Cruz Bicycles LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Santa Cruz Bicycles LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Santa Cruz Bicycles LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerremail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor