Sandbank Veterinary Hospital
Founded in 2006
We are a full-service small animal hospital that was established in 2006. Our services are designed to provide routine preventative care and complete medical and surgical care for your pet.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Sandbank Veterinary Hospital has a very small market share in their industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Sandbank Veterinary Hospital was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Sandbank Veterinary Hospital's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Veterinarian Small Veterinarian Mid-size Veterinarian
Firmographic data G Score of 3 Founded in 2006 SIC: 074 SIC: 07 NAICS: 5419 NAICS: 541 #Veterinary Care #Consumer Services