Salt Spring Coffee
Founded in 1996
Salt Spring Coffee is the top Canadian certified organic and fair trade coffee roaster, located in Vancouver, BC. High quality beans, roasted to perfection, you'll love the taste in every cup. Available in retail, wholesale, and online.
- Salt Spring Coffee has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Salt Spring Coffee was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Salt Spring Coffee's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Salesbemail@example.com
Director, Human Resourcesdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officeruemail@example.com
Chief Sales Officervfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Account Specialistremail@example.com
Senior Manager, Coffee Quality & Productionjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Ganges Cafe Managersemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Richmond, British Columbia V6V 1W1
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Salt Spring Coffee
- Category: Food production
- Industry: Manufacturer
- SIC: 20; 209
- NAICS: 311920; 3118
See similar companies
By City Richmond Small Manufacturer in Richmond Mid-size Manufacturer in Richmond Food production in Richmond Small Food production in Richmond Mid-size Food production in Richmond
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Food production in British Columbia Small Food production in British Columbia Mid-size Food production in British Columbia Small Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Category Food production Small Food production Mid-size Food production
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer Food production and Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1996 SIC: 20 SIC: 209 NAICS: 311920 NAICS: 3118 #Food & Beverages #Food, Beverages & Tobacco #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Salt Spring Coffee's headquarters are located at 105-3551 Viking Way Richmond, British Columbia V6V 1W1.
Salt Spring Coffee's official website is saltspringcoffee.com
Salt Spring Coffee's annual revenue is $28.3 M.
Salt Spring Coffee's SIC: 20; 209
Salt Spring Coffee's NAICS: 311920; 3118.
Salt Spring Coffee has 115 employees
Salt Spring Coffee is in the industry of Food production.