Salt Spring Coffee in Richmond, British Columbia
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Richmond, British Columbia
NameSalt Spring Coffee
Salt Spring Coffee is the top Canadian certified organic and fair trade coffee roaster, located in Vancouver, BC. High quality beans, roasted to perfection, you'll love the taste in every cup. Available in retail, wholesale, and online.
- Salt Spring Coffee has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Salt Spring Coffee was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Audax Private Equity
Kona Equity can help connect Salt Spring Coffee to Audax Private Equity to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4564 similar Food production companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Salt Spring Coffee
Food & Beverages; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing