Salon 718 in Brooklyn, NY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Get the hair you've always dreamed of from the best hair salon & expert stylists in Brooklyn. Salons in Clinton Hill, Fort Greene, Prospect Heights & Dumbo
- Salon 718 has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Salon 718 was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Salon 718 to Advent International to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 6847 similar Hair salon companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now