Founded in 1956
Specializing in Well and Blowout Control, Safety Boss provides safety services to the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Mining and Processing industries worldwide.
- Safety Boss has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Safety Boss was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Safety Boss's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Corporate Sales and Marketingmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Services Crew Chiefnemail@example.com
Supervisor, EMT-A Oilfield Medic, Air Hand, Fire, High Angle & Confined Space Rescue Safetyrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Firefighter and Medicjemail@example.com
Emergency Medical Respondertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Medical Personneltemail@example.com
Cordinator and Advisor. Firefighter and Mediccfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Edmonton Shop Technicianbfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Safety Boss
- Category: Oil energy
- Industry: Safety Equipment Supplier
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 5416
See similar companies
By City Calgary Small Safety Equipment Supplier in Calgary Mid-size Safety Equipment Supplier in Calgary Oil & Energy in Calgary Small Oil & Energy in Calgary Mid-size Oil & Energy in Calgary
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Oil & Energy in Alberta Small Oil & Energy in Alberta Mid-size Oil & Energy in Alberta Small Safety Equipment Supplier in Alberta Mid-size Safety Equipment Supplier in Alberta
By Category Oil & Energy Small Oil & Energy Mid-size Oil & Energy
By Industry Safety Equipment Supplier Small Safety Equipment Supplier Mid-size Safety Equipment Supplier Oil & Energy and Safety Equipment Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1956 SIC: 49 NAICS: 221 NAICS: 5416 #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment General #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Safety Boss's headquarters are located at #17, 2135 32nd Ave N.E. Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z3.
Safety Boss's official website is safetyboss.com
Safety Boss's annual revenue is $51.7 M.
Safety Boss's SIC: 49
Safety Boss's NAICS: 221; 5416.
Safety Boss has 185 employees
Safety Boss is in the industry of Oil energy.