Runyon Surface Prep Supply
Founded in 2010
We are a full-service sales & rental facility dedicated to the concrete polishing, surface prep, resinous flooring & floor maintenance industries.
- Runyon Surface Prep Supply has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Runyon Surface Prep Supply was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availablejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Business Developmentkemail@example.com
Inside Sales Representativejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, National Marketingaemail@example.com
Technical Support and Trainingdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Payable Specialistmemail@example.com
Coast Sales Representative (West)firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Information Technologymemail@example.com
Director, Finance & Human Resourceslfirstname.lastname@example.org
Parts Service Managerjemail@example.com
Global Product Managervfirstname.lastname@example.org
Position In Customer Service Representative & Customer Service Representativeoemail@example.com
Manager, Service Departmentbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representativeremail@example.com
Manager, Coast Warehouse & Shipping (West)firstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Runyon Surface Prep Supply
- Category: Construction
- Industry: Concrete Product Supplier
See similar companies
By City Carmel Small Concrete Product Supplier in Carmel Mid-size Concrete Product Supplier in Carmel Construction in Carmel Small Construction in Carmel Mid-size Construction in Carmel
By State IN Small companies in IN Construction in IN Small Construction in IN Mid-size Construction in IN Small Concrete Product Supplier in IN Mid-size Concrete Product Supplier in IN
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
By Industry Concrete Product Supplier Small Concrete Product Supplier Mid-size Concrete Product Supplier Construction and Concrete Product Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2010 #Construction General #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's headquarters are located at 1402 Chase Ct Carmel, IN 46032.
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's official website is runyonsurfaceprep.com
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's annual revenue is $10.0 M.
Runyon Surface Prep Supply has 37 employees
Runyon Surface Prep Supply is in the industry of Construction.