Runyon Surface Prep Supply
Founded in 1955
We are a full-service sales & rental facility dedicated to the concrete polishing, surface prep, resinous flooring & floor maintenance industries.
- Runyon Surface Prep Supply has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Runyon Surface Prep Supply was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availablejemail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Representativejemail@example.com
Director, National Marketingafirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support and Trainingdemail@example.com
Accounts Payable Specialistmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Coast Sales Representative (West)email@example.com
Manager, Information Technologymfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Finance & Human Resourceslemail@example.com
Parts Service Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Global Product Managervemail@example.com
Position In Customer Service Representative & Customer Service Representativeofirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Service Departmentbemail@example.com
Technical Sales Representativerfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Coast Warehouse & Shipping (West)email@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1955 #Construction General #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's headquarters are located at 1402 Chase Ct Carmel, IN 46032.
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's official website is runyonsurfaceprep.com
Runyon Surface Prep Supply's annual revenue is $10.0 M.
Runyon Surface Prep Supply has 29 employees
Runyon Surface Prep Supply is in the industry of Construction.