Rudolph and Sletten
Founded in 1960
Rudolph and Sletten, Inc. is one of the leading general contracting firms on the West Coast. Visit our website to learn more and contact us.
- Rudolph and Sletten has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rudolph and Sletten was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Rudolph and Sletten's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Pre-Construction Executivedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Projexehemail@example.com
Vice President & General Counselmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Operations (Southern California)email@example.com
Vice President, Business Developmentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Cost Engineerpemail@example.com
Senior Vice President, Pre-Construction Services and Chief Estimatormfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Field Office Coordinatorremail@example.com
Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice Presidentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Healthcarejemail@example.com
Senior Project Engineerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Managereemail@example.com
Vice President, Operationshfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
San Carlos, CA 94070
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Rudolph and Sletten
- Category: Construction
- Industry: Construction company
- SIC: 15; 153
- NAICS: 54; 541
See similar companies
By City San Carlos Small Construction company in San Carlos Mid-size Construction company in San Carlos Construction in San Carlos Small Construction in San Carlos Mid-size Construction in San Carlos
By State CA Small companies in CA Construction in CA Small Construction in CA Mid-size Construction in CA Small Construction company in CA Mid-size Construction company in CA
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
By Industry Construction company Small Construction company Mid-size Construction company Construction and Construction company
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1960 SIC: 15 SIC: 153 NAICS: 54 NAICS: 541 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction #Architecture, Engineering & Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Rudolph and Sletten's headquarters are located at 2 Circle Star Way Fl 4 STE 350 San Carlos, CA 94070.
Rudolph and Sletten's official website is rsconstruction.com
Rudolph and Sletten's annual revenue is $340.6 M.
Rudolph and Sletten's SIC: 15; 153
Rudolph and Sletten's NAICS: 54; 541.
Rudolph and Sletten has 600 employees
Rudolph and Sletten is in the industry of Construction.